Reception and Infant Classes
1. Children should be brought to and collected from outside the classroom door or from the designated place on the playground.
2. Teachers will not allow any child to leave unless they are collected by an adult known to them.
3. Please ensure you let the teacher know in advance if your child is going to be picked up by someone different or anyone who may not be known to the teacher.
4. Any child going home via taxi or one of the After School Child Care Clubs will go to the ICT Suite and wait with an adult in charge to be collected.
1. Children can be brought to and collected from the classroom door.
2. We do like to encourage the children to be more independent as they get older and in Years 5 and 6 we encourage parents to wait for their children at the front or back of the school. This also reduces congestion around the side of the school.
Our School Day
Begins at 8:50 am. Please note that children should not arrive before this time as the school is unable to provide supervision. However, we have a Breakfast Club running from 8:00 am. Details are available from the School Office.
Foundation/Infant classes have a 15 minute morning break every day.
Junior classes have a 15 minute morning break every day.
There are various different assemblies throughout the week.
Lunch starts at 12:00 for KS1 and 12.15 for KS2 and finishes at 1:15 pm.
School finishes at 3.10 for KS1 and 3.15 for KS2.
Children not picked up by the end of the school day will be taken to Busy Beckers Bees After School Club until an adult can collect him/her from school. You may be charged for this.